Oppenheimer, K., Thorburn, C., Salig, L., Krauska, A., Exton, E., and Dixon, L. (November 2022). Clinicians as STEMpowered Professionals: Using Speech and Language Science for Community and Career Outreach. Seminar in the 2022 ASHA Convention Virtual Library.
Non-lexicalist Model of Language Production
Krauska, A., Lau, E. (October 2022). Moving away from lexicalism in psycho- and neuro- linguistics: A non-lexicalist model of language production. Major Area Paper, UMD Department of Linguistics. (Email me for a copy)
• October 2022: Poster and Poster Slam at the Annual Meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language, Philadelphia PA. (See the abstract here)
Modeling Non-Fluent Aphasia
Krauska, A., Feldman, N.H. (July 2022). Modeling the regular/irregular dissociation in non-fluent aphasia in a recurrent neural network. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, 44. (Read the full paper here)
• July 2022: Poster at the Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, 44. Toronto, Canada.
• April 2022: Talk for the PULSAR Undergraduate Program, through the UMD Language Science Center.
• March 2022: Talk at the UMD Department of Linguistics ‘General Meeting’.
Zero Morphology and Covert Structure in On-line Sentence Processing
Krauska, A., Yoshida, M. (June 2019). Zero Morphology and Covert Structure in On-line Sentence Processing. Honors Thesis in linguistics, Northwestern University, Evanston IL. (Email me for a copy)
• March 2019: Poster at CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing (now the Conference on Human Sentence Processing), Boulder CO. (See the abstract here)
• January 2019: Poster at the Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America, New York City NY.
• October 2018: Poster at PSU Undergraduate Exhibition in Hispanic and General Linguistics, State College PA.
• June 2018: Talk at the Chicago Area Psycholinguistics Meeting, Chicago IL.